17 June 2007

Office View 3

This is the south eastern view. Again, deep woods. Or so it seems. It's probably about 5 acres of woods, mixed pined and hardwoods, plus undergrowth. These pictures were taken about mid-day. One thing I've enjoyed is watching how the light changes throughout the day. In the morning to evening it is very different. It reminds me how much I like being and working outside. It's really amazing when there are storms rolling through, and the light in the trees changes, so that the green glows and the tree trunks become a deeper vivid darkness before it rains. Then as the storm passes a fresh muted pastel light hangs in the air. I think it will be a good site for building, and I hope we don't disturb the natural vibe too much while doing so.

We shall see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: