22 June 2007

Down time, research day

I've blown a gasket. I tried looking at the demonstration project I'm writing next. Community led range land management to prevent desertification. But in all honesty, I just couldn't do it.

Tim and I refer to it as "hitting a wall". While neither of us are marathon runners, we know endurance and we know what it feels like to hit the proverbial wall.

So I ended out in the Fortress (my tent in the woods) reading through the blogs I posted yesterday. It was research I swear. Actually ut was a good thing to do. I'm feeling very inspired. One needs that to write on community led range land management to prevent desertification.

Also, I've been thinking about the building of the greened-house. In this climate, it may not be necessary to dig down so deep, sink concrete walls, and hunker down with such a thick roof.

I'm re thinking things a bit.

I did find a GREAT web page. http://www.shedworking.co.uk/ Of course, now I understand why Tim's always telling me to put a "shed in the bottom of the garden"

Inspiration. Pure and simple.

But tonight, I'm going to bed.

Ta ta!

No comments: