25 May 2008

I had the funniest dream last night that there were several contract workers who were pilfering materials from my building site. They agreed to bring them back but were concerned it wasn't getting used. (Now my subconscious is feeling the need to work)

Yesterday at Lowe's I got chicken wire and insulation for the roof. The chicken wire will be to hem in the bales a little more and give some more stability. Plus I have some gaps that I can't fill with full bales and want to make sure it holds. The insulation is for the roof. I've been trying to figure out if I need to vent it. . . 

I could write a book on the things I just don't know about building. 

It's  holiday weekend. I plan to use it. 

I'm looking forward to seeing some real progress in the next few weeks. I will keep you all posted.... watch this space....


No comments: