Things I learned today:
1. There is a reason that there is a single engineer on project sites.
2. There is a reason that there are engineers.
3. Engineers must be really smart to know how to do that stuff.
4. I am not an engineer. But I do have a whole new level of appreciation for them.
5. Building things yourself, and having to figure out how to do it is AMAZING!! Now I know why all those guys who have given me so much advice always say "I'd love to have time to do something like that myself!"
Oh, and there is not one single right way to know how to do something.